Invest in yourself!
There’s nothing like being removed for a day or two from all the distractions and busy work and giving yourself the gift of a day spent surrounded by smart and engaged people. Learn and hear from thought leaders about what is new in pharmacy to help you find the solutions you need. It will re-energize you and get you ready to face the challenges ahead.
Members: $475 Early Bird rate ($575 after March 31, 2020)
Non-Members: $725 Early Bird rate ($825 after March 31, 2020)
Our Full Registration package is the best value and all-inclusive. Full Registration includes everything you’ll need for two full days of learning, networking and engaging. Earn up to an estimated 11.0 CEUs over the course of two days. Sign up by March 30, 2020 and save $100 off. Students enjoy an everyday deeply discounted rate of $200.
- Trade Show Pass. Networking and stand up dinner.
- Friday Sessions. Earn up to 5.0 CEUs.* Includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
- BC Pharmacy Awards Gala. Includes a reception followed by a three-course plated meal.
- Saturday Sessions. Earn up to 6.0 CEUs.* Includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
Early bird offer is only valid until March 31, 2020.
Employees of Sponsors: $250
Only available for one day? Our day pass for either Friday or Saturday will give you access to a full day of learning, networking and engaging. Earn up to an estimated 6.0 CEUs per day.
- Friday Pass includes Friday Sessions. Earn up to 6.0 CEUs.* Includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
- Saturday Pass includes Saturday Sessions. Earn up to 6.0 CEUs.* Includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
Trade Show or BC Pharmacy Awards Gala only
Trade Show: $50
Awards Gala (member rate): $100
Awards Gala (non-member rate): $150
If you are only looking to network or attend the Awards Gala to celebrate this year’s winners, the Trade Show Pass is $50 plus GST and the BC Pharmacy Awards Gala is $100 plus GST for members and $150 plus GST for non-members.
*This is an estimation of credits. Accreditation with CCCEP pending.
Full conference registration with early bird is $475 for members and $725 for non-members. Early bird ends March 31, 2020.
Can't attend the whole conference? Day passes are $250 for members and employees of sponsors and $400 for non-members.