The BCPhA Annual Conference Trade Show is the premier trade show of the year, attracting industry professionals and pharmacists from all levels of business in the industry.
Every year, exhibitors in our Trade Show Hall during the conference, speak face-to-face with pharmacy decision-makers across Canada. Exhibitors create connections that lead to business relationships during an evening event with a stand-up dinner. The Trade Show will be held on the evening of Thursday, May 21 after the first day of the conference and will include a stand-up dinner for all attendees.
Attending the Trade Show
Where: Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 4599 Chateau Boulevard, Whistler BC V8E 0Z5
When: May 21, 2020 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Admission: Admission to the BCPhA Trade Show is included with full conference registration. Not attending the full conference? Purchase a trade show pass for $50.
Become a trade show exhibitor
The BCPhA annual conference is the premier pharmacy event of the year. Make connections and build relationships that lead to long-term business. Need a bigger space, or want to plan something different? We can help you plan an exhibit that draws in the crowd.
As a BCPhA Trade Show exhibitor, you have the opportunity to:
- Generate high-quality pharmacy sector leads;
- Launch and showcase new products and services;
- Build awareness of your brand;
- Recruit new employees;
- Associate with the BC Pharmacy Association brand
Your company also gets visibility in the months leading up to our Annual Conference with your logo and link published on the BCPhA conference website.
The BCPhA Trade Show package includes:
- An 8 x 8-foot exhibit booth space (upgradeable to 16 x 8-foot for a fee)
- 6’ skirted table and backdrop
- Two chairs
- Listing in the conference mobile app
- Two complimentary breakfast and two registrations for the keynote speaker’s address on Friday, May 22 (value of $50/each)
- Wifi and electricity extra ($50 per booth)
For more information, contact:
Coordinator, Member Services