Seven pharmacists and two UBC pharmacy students were recognized by the BCPhA for their commitment to elevating the pharmacy profession, enhancing patient care and positively impacting their communities at the 2017 Excellence in BC Pharmacy Awards Gala on May 26. The awards celebrate pharmacists who have made remarkable contributions to their profession.
- Parm Johal: Winner of the Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Bowl of Hygeia Award
- Marshall Moleschi: Winner Of The Lifetime Achievement Award
- Bojana Dzombeta: Winner Of The Patient Care Award
- Mark Kunzli: Winner Of The Murray Dykeman Mentorship Award
- Miguel Lopez-Dee: Winner Of The Voice Of Pharmacy Award
- Lindsay Kufta: Winner Of The New Practitioner Award
- Chris Pasin: Winner Of The Ben Gant Innovative Practice Award