Advance your pharmacy career with Save-On-Foods – A Great Place to Work! We operate over 140 pharmacies in 55+ communities across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon under the following banners: Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods and Urban Fare. Our philosophy of Always Customer First Service is based on our culture of Care, Commitment and Passion. We are looking for a positive and friendly individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate should also exhibit professionalism, leadership and integrity. We offer a wide range of training and career opportunities.
We currently have a full-time pharmacist position available in our Grand Forks, British Columbia location. We are looking for a hardworking individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and shares a passion for patient-centered care. We offer full benefits, competitive wages, and a relocation allowance.
Terms are negotiable.
The successful candidate must be a licensed pharmacist in Canada and should be comfortable with:
- Preparing, dispensing and assessing prescriptions for accuracy and clinical
- appropriateness in a timely manner
- Ensure that prescription medications are assessed and counseled for indications,
- contraindications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosages
- Advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication
- Maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
- Compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.