At the BCPhA, we recognise the need to support you professionally during your career. Whether you are a recent graduate, or seasoned professional, our Association works hard to represent your interests and support the expansion of practice.
Here are just a few ways in which we support our members:
- Members can call or email and a pharmacist will respond to their queries;
- We support our membership in expanded scopes of practice and practice change (PSA) through educational programs and other support tools;
- We represent pharmacists' interests on working groups related to supporting pharmacists' education, role and access to vaccine within the public health immunization program;
- We represent pharmacists' interests on committees related to pharmacist adaptations and injections;
- We represent our members' interests with Government and other external partners as they relate to pharmacy services in BC;
- We provide a voice for our membership with committees involved in the PharmaNet Modernization Project;
- We speak up on issues related to PharmaCare and other third-party payers and;
- We provide support to corporate members during audits.
Isn't it time you became a member?
To find out more click here or call the BCPhA Member Services Team on 604 269 2864.