May 24 to 26, 2018
The BC Pharmacy Association welcomes hundreds of delegates from B.C. and across Canada for the premier pharmacy conference of the year. The conference features keynote speakers, panel discussions and concurrent clinical sessions that help pharmacists further develop their knowledge and career. Evening celebrations provide continued networking opportunities with some of the top decision makers. This year marks the BC Pharmacy Association's 50th anniversary, where we celebrate the many faces of pharmacy.
This year’s conference includes:
- Workshops, presentations and panel discussions from leading Canadian experts on opioid agonist therapy, cannabis and other hot topics.
- Sponsors and exhibitors showcasing innovative products and services to help you deliver results for patients and your business.
- A celebration of BC Excellence in Pharmacy Award winners.
- The kickoff of the Association's 50th year, with a look at the many faces of pharmacy - both past and into the future.
- Continuing education units to count toward pharmacists' annual 15-hour learning requirement.
- The opportunity to experience Victoria, B.C. and the historical Fairmont Empress Hotel.
Spaces fill up fast. Be sure to register now to secure your spot, and get early bird pricing by April 15, 2018.