A total of $110,000 in funding from Health Canada for pharmacist OAT training has been reallocated to provide funds for BC community pharmacies to help offset the cost of the purchasing and installation of physical barriers (e.g. Plexiglass) between pharmacy staff and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. The funding will be allocated based on the number of applications received, and we anticipate funding of approximately $80-$120 per pharmacy.
- Any licensed community pharmacy in BC that has purchased a physical barrier between January 28 and April 30, 2020.
- Successful applicants will receive up to the same level of funding, not exceeding the cost of the barrier purchased.
- Proof of purchase must be uploaded
- Application must be received before end of day May 8th, 2020
Required for application:
In order to complete the application, you will need:
- Your pharmacy information including name, address and PharmaCare code
- Proof of purchase for the purchasing and installation of physical barriers
- If you are submitting for more than one pharmacy (bulk submission), you will need to upload a list of all the pharmacies using this template.