The BC Pharmacy Association has updated its on-line e-training program “Adapting a Prescription”. This program reviews in detail the 2022 October updates to the College’s Professional Practice Policy – 58. It includes example case scenarios of adapting and renewing prescriptions in compliance with the College standards and polices and PharmaCare requirements.
After successful completion of this training, participants will be able:
- To review the College amendments to Professional Practice Policy (PPP)-58 “Adapting a Prescription”.
- To discuss the importance of adapting and what is needed to adapt a prescription, including the seven principles.
- To discuss different case scenarios when adapting a prescription, in compliance with College standards and policies, and Pharmacare requirements.
The learner must complete the following:
- Complete all sections of the program,
- The evaluation form must be completed and submitted. You will be notified by email of your results with instructions on how to obtain your certificate.
The course is free to all practicing pharmacists and pharmacy team members in the province and is available on the BCPhA eTraining portal. A BCPhA account is required to access the course. If you do not have an account, please complete this sign up form. Your account will be auto-enrolled.